Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another quilt back from the quilter Maison De Garance...

I had received 3 of my quilts from the quilter tuesday.. This is #2 Maison De Garance Hot cross Buns quilt ! OH how I love French General fabric by Moda !


Every piece of this fabric is just more gorgeous then the next !





Just look at all of this wonderful quilting she did, just perfect for my future son in-law's xmas gift !







My hubby chose the backing for this one and I think it is just perfect ! Now to find the perfect fabric for binding. It is a toss for either a red or tan ?














This pile of fabric is why I have not been on my blog my blog this week and this is only 1/2 of it! Yes I am still cleaning out the sewing room and listing more fabric on Ebay. Good thing is though my stash closet is looking alot more oraganized !
























1 comment:

  1. Oh, this one is yummy and so elegant. The pattern really shows off the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete