Sunday, December 18, 2011

2 New Quilts on my project list......

I know.... it is 1 week before Christmas and I started another quilt a couple of days ago..... I have had the Maison De Garance fabric by Moda for almost a year now and I was just dying to make a quilt out of it ! All of my blocks are sewn , I just need to square them up , sew them together and then add my borders

This is the fabric I have chosen.... The large red print is going to be my backing , the middle fabric is going to be my small border and the brown floral is going to be my large border.

AND THEN.......



This quilt is calling my name ... Starry Eyed Quilt ! You can find this pattern in the Moda Bakeshop for FREE! I have all of my Countdown for Christmas fabric and ready to go after I finish my Hot Cross Maison De Garance

I have to bake Christmas cookies in between sewing this week

MERRY CHRISTMAS !


So we will see how it goes . I still have cookies to bake .

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue...
    Oh, your quilt is so pretty...I love the fabrics you have chosen to finish it. it is going to gorgeous!
    The new one looks like fun and a bit challenging...enjoy!

    Have fun baking!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what's going on here a lit! Oh, French General is one of my weaks. How pretty!! Your fabric selection for the borders and the backing looks just perfect! And the new quilt will be a fun one to make. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baking and sewing...what better way to spend your days! Count Down was my favorite seasonal fabric this year. The pattern you chose will be so cute made up in it!

    ReplyDelete