Sunday, January 1, 2012

Starting off the New Year Sewing of course....



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !

I have been in the sewing room all day & having fun!!

I made 21 pinwheel quilt blocks and made a table topper , 17" mini quilt ( still need to sew a small pinwheel in each corner and add my borders and a mug rug . As you can see I still need to finish the mini quilt and mug rug.

I first saw this pattern when visiting Merumo's blog. I had the same fabric here already so I contacted Merumo to see if she minded me making my quilt tops similar to hers. She did not mind at all .

What a perfect way to start 2012 !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

2 comments:

  1. Lovely!! What a wonderful thing we both enjoy the same fabrics and the style!! I feel very honored :) I love the idea of making the mug rig, too. It looks so yummy :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice!!!! I love it. Beautiful fabrics!
    Gun, Sweden

    ReplyDelete