Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Watermelon ideas for Labor Day weekend !

Thought I would share with you some cool watermelon ideas for Labor day weekend or any celebration !
                          After showing everyone the watermelon cake I made  thought it would be fun to show you these other watermelon creations I found on Pinterest !    I love the little watermelon BBQ with fruit skewers and blackberries for briquets !  I am thinking of making this one for my daughters housewarming party
   I had alot of questions about this watermelon cake I made .  The secret I found was to pat the watermelon real well with a paper towel before icing it with whip cream ( I made my whip cream on the thick side )     I even had leftovers in my refrigerator for a couple of days and it held up very well .
                                   Here are more fun ideas to make with a watermelon


3 comments:

  1. These all look so beautiful and delicious!
    Thanks for sharing these with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness!!! Way too cute! I loved the cake idea, but the BBQ, that would be fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun ideas! There isn't anything better than fresh watermelon in the summer! Thanks, Sue!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete