Friday, September 13, 2013

Berries and Baskets UFO

                      I started this  Berries and Baskets  table runner UFO  October  2012

I decided it is time to finish this quilt so that I can enjoy it this fall.  I had completed the applique on the baskets & stems  last year and then got busy with the holidays.


While watching TV I have been working on the berries



and happy to say that I finished all of them YEAHHH !


The runner measures 42" long but I think I am going to make mine shorter

                        So I pulled out some  fabric from my stash and hope to finish this this weekend


                                         Wishing everyone a Wonderful weekend !!

Sue

                    

7 comments:

  1. That's going to look great on your fall table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks oh so good thus far. I can't remember if I quilted mine. I need to go look. Not that I have time this week to finish but I sure would like to soon. A perfect design for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No time like the present to finish a fall project! Berries and Baskets fits the bill! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are awesome! Looking forward to seeing the finished runner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lesley ! This will be my second wool applique I have done and I think I am hooked

      Delete
  5. What a great UFO to work on...so appropriate for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling baskets, Sue! The mums in your garden are just gorgeous! I can imagine sitting out there with coffee on a fall morning and your table decorated with the basket runner!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete