Friday, November 21, 2014

Bertie's Year for 2015

Look what the mailman brought me !

Bertie's Year for 2015 !

This is a birthday gift from my dear friend Doreen. We will be making this quilt together next year starting with January !
I have been admiring this quilt as I have watched quilters in Blogland making theirs.

I never dreamed I would be making this quilt  .   PINCH ME PLEASE :-D



                                                   
                                           
 I received the NOVEMBER  packet and this layer cake of Maywood Woolies layer cake





                                    Can't wait to get started after the holidays !





                                           Smoky does not seem to  be as excited as I am ;-D

HAPPY SEWING !!!!!

Sue

8 comments:

  1. You and Doreen do the best quilts together! I've admired this quilt as well, lucky you! Isn't it nice when birthday's linger :0) Will be looking forward to both of your progress on this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely wool quilt. Look forward to seeing it as you go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are going to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see your progress on Bertie 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely gift! I have wanted to make that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift and will be so fun to coordinate with friend. Come on Smokey--get with the program

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of Bertie's Year. I might have to look it up. I love the quilt ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - Doreen is a wonderful friend, Sue! What a fabulous birthday gift! I think Smokey is sad because Bertie will take away some lap time ;>)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete