Friday, April 7, 2017

Christmas quilts back from my quilter

I just received this picture from my quilter of 1 of the  Christmas quilts I made and the box arrived with with all 3 quilts ready to bind. 2 Christmas quilt & the Fancy Fox quilt


Here is a picture of 1 of the Christmas quilts ...
The fabric is Jingle by Kate Spain and the pattern is Flurry by Kate Spain

The quilting design is Aquarius

I made 2 of these quilts with different backing fabric on both. It is dark and raining outside but as soon as I get a day of sunshine I will share a picture of all 3 quilts quilted  :-)

Sue

5 comments:

  1. Wow...this is lovely Sue and love what the quilter did for quilting....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is beautiful! So smart to get these holiday quilts finished up Early! I like that you are making 2 at once, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packages on your Christmas Quilt are stunning. The quilting pattern softens the hard corners of the boxes. The visual is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Wow, absolutely fantastic blog. I am very glad to have such useful information.
    Thanks For more information visit
    หนังไทยใหม่

    ReplyDelete