Friday, April 7, 2017

Christmas quilts back from my quilter

I just received this picture from my quilter of 1 of the  Christmas quilts I made and the box arrived with with all 3 quilts ready to bind. 2 Christmas quilt & the Fancy Fox quilt


Here is a picture of 1 of the Christmas quilts ...
The fabric is Jingle by Kate Spain and the pattern is Flurry by Kate Spain

The quilting design is Aquarius

I made 2 of these quilts with different backing fabric on both. It is dark and raining outside but as soon as I get a day of sunshine I will share a picture of all 3 quilts quilted  :-)

Sue

4 comments:

  1. Wow...this is lovely Sue and love what the quilter did for quilting....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is beautiful! So smart to get these holiday quilts finished up Early! I like that you are making 2 at once, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packages on your Christmas Quilt are stunning. The quilting pattern softens the hard corners of the boxes. The visual is lovely.

    ReplyDelete