Tuesday, June 20, 2017

GARDEN SNAILS QUILT DONE !!!

Hi Everyone !

Hope everyone is enjoying your summer  so far .

It has been very hot here in California the last few days and no relief in sight till a week from Friday :-(    So I go out first thing in the morning to water and tend to my gardens before it gets too hot.

I just could not wait to show you my Snails quilt!  I just finished binding it yesterday and here it is ..


  Fabrics I used is Tula Pink & Kaffee Fasset and the quilting design is called PEARCE by URBAN ELEMENTZ



I made this quilt to hang in my sewing room above my drafting table and I just Love it !
It is so bright and colorful and brings a smile to my face when I see it.
As you know all know besides making quilts I love gardening :-D





 I also made these 2 individual Snails for a friend of mines 2 Grandsons .


Happy Sewing !

Sue

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh....those snails are way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know in reality snails are not friends of gardeners, but yours would be cute in anyone's garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice storage unit full of quilts in your sewing room. Do you have another storage unit full of quilts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snail quilt turned out super darling! It looks beautiful hanging in your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete