Monday, February 12, 2018

Chalet Christmas quilt is a finish !!!

Just finished the binding on my Chalet quilt last night and now it is ready for Christmas !

 This is a Kate Spain quilt pattern and I used a layer cake of her Merry Merry fabric .





We had some sunshine today so hubby held the quilt for me from our front porch to take pictures





The quilting design is mini clams shells... I chose this design because I like that they look like shingles on the houses and garland on the trees




           The backing and binding fabric are also from the Merry Merry fabric line


I had a really hard time finding the seam from when the backing was pieced.
This is perfection !

Happy Sewing !

Sue

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful - from start to finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is lovely and such a fresh look for the holidays. The mini clamshell pattern does look great with the houses. It was a perfect pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are way ahead on being ready with a new Christmas quilt for the holidays. Not a typical design for Christmas but works so well with these fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful and so lovely work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I went by to say hello, since I've been disconnected from everything for a long time. As always I love your work. That I still think that they are not chapucillas, but great works. A kiss.
    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete