Monday, April 16, 2018

PUMPKIN SEASON IS ALSO A FINISH !!!







I made this adorable little quilt last fall and just had it quilted...



                                        The quilt pattern is " Pumpkin Season" by The Pattern Basket
                                        My finished quilt measures 24 1/2" x 25"

 
                                     I used scraps of Fig Tree fabric and made a black bird.
                                    I had the green binding fabric in my stash from a previous project
       





                                    The quilting design  I chose is BUSH BERRIES

                   I know I am 6 months early but now it will be ready to hang in my home this fall !

Happy quilting !

Sue

8 comments:

  1. So very cute! I like your choice of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always seems odd to finish a project out of season, but it sure is great to have it ready to display when the right time comes around. Pumpkin Season is super cute and the quilting on it is perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fall quilt already! Cute as can be. I like the black check you have used for the bird's breast area and the back of the little quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.m.gosh... that is the sweetest little Fall Pumpkin quilt!
    Congratulations on getting this done plenty early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I went by to say hello, since I've been disconnected from everything for a long time. As always I love your work. That I still think that they are not chapucillas, but great works. A kiss.
    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete