Monday, September 17, 2012

Time to finish Vintage Rouge BOM......

 Now that my Swoon is all done I can concentrate on my Vintage Rouge BOM !  This is a 6 month BOM    that  Doreen is hosting   and I have the first 4 months done.  I laid all of my blocks out on my design wall ( that is what will fit ) 
This is the block for month #5.  It goes in the center of the quilt. I am hoping to finish this block today

  The blocks that I made for month #4 need to look like this so I  still need to do the stitchery.

Meet SMOKY !  She decided that she did not want me to do any more sewing and took over the ironing board.





6 comments:

  1. You are making great progress on your BOM! I love the setting blocks on this!!! Looks like Smokey knows how to relax too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning, Sue! I think Smoky is try to tell us that, too!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vintage Rouge is just stunning. Smoky is like my cat, just hop up and lies down wherever you are working, once they settle they are hard to move :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone, this is one stunning quilt. I can hardly wait to see it finished. The setting is very different, I just love it. Your piecing is wonderful. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is coming along so beautifully!
    Smokey looks so sweet up on your ironing board!

    ReplyDelete