Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Day in Giverny Blocks # 3 done ...

               Thought I would share my progress on my A Day in Giverny Blocks with you !
                           I had a productive weekend and finished my Blocks #3 
             I was also able to sew  the center of my Vintage Rouge together so that I can start putting my blocks on my design wall.  Each blocks is 12.5 "
                                           Next .........  Blocks #4
 Quite a few of  you have asked about the Kit I bought at Rossville Quilts online . Yes I did buy the entire kit from them and did not join the BOM.  I bought my pattern on Ebay.  I am the kind of girl who likes  to work on a quilt start to finish and then move onto another quilt ;-)
 I was up early this morning and watched the Sunrise .  Oh how I love a Sierra Sunrise !

Have a great Tuesday , Happy Sewing !

9 comments:

  1. You are making such FABULOUS progess on this quilt Sue! Such a beautiful sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! And what a beautiful sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks! I'm the same way when I'm making a quilt - I think that's why I get behind on any BOMs I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it's hard NOT to work on this quilt, Sue! I sure love the rich creams with the reds!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are looking soooooo pretty! And when they are together like that, they even look prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blocks Sue! The reds match the colors of the sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are wonderful,Sue! Your picture of the sunrise is beautiful. I love the morning sunrise too, I'm a morning person.

    Lovely post.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stopped by your blog this morning to check it out. Very nice. You do beautiful work and Grass Valley is close to Durham! I have been to the quilt show there and like the quilt shops. My x-sister in law (she is nice) owns a fabric shop in town. Gaylene Miller is her name, can't remember her shop name. Lizzie of Quilting in Northern California

    ReplyDelete