Monday, May 13, 2013

Camping on the beach at Capitola and progress on Easy Summer Breeze quilt

                                     Hope everyone had a Wonderful Mother's Day !!!

We hooked up our tent trailer last Wednesday and camped at New Brighton Beach  at Capitola , California.  Weather was just perfect !

      That is our truck & tent trailer at our campsite . It was so nice to be able to walk right over to the showers & bathroom.




 While there we went to Gayle's Bakery one morning for  coffee & a pastry .  WOW!  What a selection they had !


This was a table they had there ! Oh how I would love to have this table ;-D
Of course no trip is complete without going to ZELDA"S for Thursday Lobster night. Yes I ate this whole thing and it was only $12.99 !!!!!

We also drove down to Carmel 1 day for breakfast and I had a Lobster, crab & shrimp omelet ! Hmmmm!  

                                  I need to catch up on my Easy Summer Breeze quilt 
 

                    I have ironed all of my blocks and have started trimming them to 6 1/2" Square
Can't wait till Wednesday to see what Doreen has planned for us to sew thee together :-D

You can follow here sew along by clicking on her link I have on my upper right sidebar of my blog

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place to go camping!
    What a pretty beach and the food all looks fabulous! Glad you had some nice weather and a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness... how could anyone possibly decide on just one from that bakery selection? I'd be in big trouble! Looks like you had ideal weather for camping... what a wonderful getaway!

    ReplyDelete