Tuesday, May 7, 2013

EASY AS 1 , 2 , 3 LAYER CAKE MYSTERY QUILT PROGRESS

Well... I finished my homework for week 1 of Doreen's  ( Aunt Reen's Place blog )  Easy as  1 , 2 , 3 Layer Cake Mystery and looking forward to this weeks homework ;-D 


Easy Summer Breeze " is the name of her Mystery quilt for the month of May and you only need 1 Layer cake and 4 yards of a contrast for background &  binding ! How simple is that ! The quilt will finish at 72" x 84" , just a perfect size to display for Summer .

So EASY !   All I had to do was sew the 10" square from my layer cake to my 10 "  background fabric around all 4 sides.
                My layer cake of  La Belle Fleur and Kona white background fabric
                          Now looks like this !  How easy was that :-)
                              I can't wait to see what she has planned for these ! 

 This is one of 3 free quilt sew alongs she will be having this summer !  I have Doreen's link for her sew along on my sidebar on the top right.  Just click on that link and it will take you right to her blog
                        
                                 HAPPY SEWING !

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I need to get my first assignment done today. Shouldn't take too long. :-) Thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How quick was that, Sue! Can't wait to see the next step tomorrow!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete