Monday, June 17, 2013

All caught up on my Willow Weave quilt sew along this week ...............



                            I have been just " Chaining  along the last couple of days " !

Working on my Willow Weave Quilt  that I am making with my Dancing in The Rain by Moda jelly roll  and I just got all caught up on my sewing for week #2 Of Doreen's Jelly Roll Sew along






                                              Here is all 120 of my blocks and ...........
                          my strips and extra 2 1/2" squares that I have not idea what Doreen has planned for these ?  but whatever it is I know it will be just Awesome !

Looking forward to seeing what Doreen has planned for all of us on Wednesday.

All I know is that I am glad I am all caught up now and ready :-D

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sue! You have been busy. I really love these blocks...the colors are so wonderful. Your quilt will be beautiful!

    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I really love the color combos in the Dancing in the Rain fabrics. One fabric in particular looks wonderful! Looking forward to Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your assignment finished for the week! I too just love your color combination/fabric choice for this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how good it feels to be caught up, Sue! I wonder what comes next ;>)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete