Monday, January 16, 2017

My list of GOALS for 2017




The last few days I have been writing a list of UFO'S I would like to finished this year and quilts I would like to make





These are not in any particular order just a visual list of projects I would like to complete in 2017


                                           
            I finished binding my RISE QUILT   so I can check #2 of of my list .




and..... I finished binding my AUTUMN GARDEN QUILT  last night so I can check #1 off my list !



I started 1 of 2 Flurry quilts I want to make.  I figured if I made them both now I would have them ready for Christmas gifts ;-)   Like I said I am not going to go in any order just what I am in the mood to make at the time. I guess I am still in the Christmas mood !  Love this Jingle fabric by Kate Spain !!

I plan on sticking to my list this year by only using fabric I already have and not buying any more fabric unless I need backing or binding

Happy Sewing Sue !!!

7 comments:

  1. Way to go! I made two lists this year, one for UFO's and the other for projects I want to make, and have the fabric for. It makes the UFO's more visible, and I'm cranking through them! Good luck with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely off to a quick and productive start. It will feel good to cross off as many projects as you can. No new fabric? That would be hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you share how you made your cute UFO goal list? Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes that jingle fabric is very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good plan Sue! Love the UFO list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects on your UFO list!
    I look forward to following your progress on all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely list of projects - 2017 is going to be a year of UFO's for me too :)

    ReplyDelete