Monday, March 13, 2017

3 quilt tops pieced ......



Hi

I wanted share with you 3 quilt tops I have finished piecing this year...

 




No you are not seeing double... I made 2 FLURRY quilts using Kate Spain Jingle fabric
Same fabric used for both the blocks are just laid out differently in each one. I am really ahead of myself and Happy that these will be ready for Christmas gifts this year :-D


These are the 2 backing fabrics I have chosen for these 2 Christmas quilt.



FANCY FOX

Finished piecing my Fancy Fox quilt... I can check that off my list :-D


   Happy Sewing !!!

Sue

6 comments:

  1. Really good start for 2017! Fun Fancy Fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are just great and you really are on top for the next coming season....not a bad idea at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three fabulous finished tops. You've made great progress on your 17 in 2017 list. The fox pattern is especially sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,3 beautiful quilt Finishes! Just love the Fox quilt. You are off to a great start to the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is something about the fox design that catches my eye each time I see it. I have seen it combined with other blocks, etc. Not your usual faire for a quilt but I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo cute...i esp love the packages quilts..i have that pattern and you have inspired me to pull it out and shop my stash!

    ReplyDelete