Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas gifts given on Thanksgiving Day .... All Wrapped up quilts and Snow-Kissed Quilt

Happy December 1st !

Where has the year gone ?

On Thanksgiving Day I gave my Christmas  gifts to my family early ......




Snow-Kissed quilt for my Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law made of Juniper Berry fabric


All Wrapped up quilt for my niece and her family made of Kate Spain Jingle fabric


All Wrapped up quilt for my Nephew and his family made of Kate Spain Jingle fabric.
 All Wrapped up pattern is a free pattern online by Kate Spain and Snow-Kissed is also a free pattern online by McCalls.

I wanted them to enjoy them during the holiday season.  They were all SO Surprised and loved them.

I just wanted to make them each a quilt from me and this so warmed my heart giving them to them









4 comments:

  1. Wow what wonderful gifts to give Sue,you have made some happy people,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I wasn't there at Thanksgiving. Maybe I would have had one of those pretty Christmas bags with a wonderful quilt tucked inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful holiday quilts for your family. Giving them at Thanksgiving was a fabulous idea so they could enjoy them this holiday. The free patterns were a perfect fit for the fabric lines you chose. Best thing is you can cross three beautiful gifts off your list of things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete