Saturday, January 6, 2018

QUILTS OF 2017



 HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!

What a wonderful year it has been !

I thought I would share the 13 quilts I have made in 2017.


DOGS IN SWEATERS gift

FANCY FOX gift

GARDEN SNAILS

STAR-KISSED  GIFT

COMFORT & JOY

CHALET QUILT TOP


FLURRY  GIFT
FLURRY #2  gift
STAR SPANGLED PINEAPPLE

MODA LOVE QUILT

PUMPKIN CROW SEASON QUILT TOP

PUMPKIN SEEDS QUILT

SNOW-KISSED #2  QUILT TOP

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO 2018 !!  Already wiring a list of quilts I would like to make this year ;-D

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sue they are stunning and what an amazing total,they are awesome well done my friend on your beautiful finishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weiner dogs is my favorite followed by the fox quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! What's your goal number of quilts for 2018? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I went by to say hello, since I've been disconnected from everything for a long time. As always I love your work. That I still think that they are not chapucillas, but great works. A kiss.
    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete