Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MAY Calendar Girl Redwork Block & 2 More DJ Blocks

 Here is my Sweet Little MAY CALENDAR  GIRL REDWORK  BLOCK !

 She is just so cute holding her little bouquet of May spring flowers !

As you know Doreen is making these wonderful Calendar girls for both of us and these amazing DJ blocks for me.  Every month she mails me a little package with my Calendar girl block  and DJ blocks. The DJ blocks are always a surprise for me because I never know what blocks to arrive !


 ALSO   2 more lovely DJ  Blocks :

L- 7 Town Square  ( my first blue fabric block )

D-6 Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Love your sweet May girl! You are moving right along with DJ. Pat yourself on the back :)

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy, Sue! Between your garden and sewing, everything is coming up roses ;>)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet vintage look with the redwork block. I have not had time for embroidery lately but I do love redwork.

    ReplyDelete