Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New little project

I have been working in the garden alot but did find a little time yesterday to work on this little project.

A new  IPAD 2 COVER

I just need to sew on some velcro so that I can close it . Can you see my little green turtle charm ? I love turtles ever since I went snorkeling in Maui ! I am also going to sew that on the front of the sleeve . I want to make another one today using this rooster fabric from my stash for a b-day gift for a friend. I found the pattern tutorial on line  for a SUPER EASY BASIC IPAD 2 Cover Tutorial  HERE if you would like to make one too .

HAPPY MAY 1ST !!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy May Day and enjoy that garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2nd day of May ;0) Pretty rose. Enjoy our weather, we may have a Spring shower tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty Ipad cover!
    Your turtle charm is very sweet.

    Such a beautiful rose too!
    Happy May!

    ReplyDelete