Friday, December 7, 2012

December Redwork Calendar girl


December Calendar girl



                    The last block for my Calendar girl quilt I am making with my good friend Doreen
              I can not wait to finish the piecing of the border for this adorable block .      
             This quilt has been a wonderful journey , Each month was like a Mystery not  knowing what border Doreen would design for us to finish our block.   My goal is to finish the border next week and then after Christmas sew this quilt together. 

                         

After the holidays my first project I plan to finish in 2013  is my  " A Day In Giverny  "  quilt
I already have 6 of the 12 pieced blocks done and have block #4 all cut out.  There is 6 Sets of  pieced blocks in this kit and  I even have my backing fabric purchased already.

                         


                                                                                                                                                       
                                                             HAPPY HOLIDAYS !

3 comments:

  1. You are making great progress on your Giverny quilt! The blocks you've made so far are Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. December girl is holding the cutest little stocking! I can't wait to see the quilt all put together - and your Day in Giverney quilt, too, Sue!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss December is super sweet. Can't wait to see the whole quilt. Delightful!

    Beautiful blocks!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete