Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Zippy Bags for my Daughter.....

                   Finished these 4 sets of bags for my daughter and I have another 4 sets I made but can not show because they are Christmas gifts.  My daughter had asked if I would make these for her so she could give them to co workers for Christmas gifts.

I really want to work on my  A day in Giverny quilt  , I have 6 of the 12 blocks done so far & I just love the fabric  but must finish making more Christmas gifts

                          This little guy greets my guest by the front door

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous zippy bags! Aren't they fun to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you worked fast, won't be long before you are able to get back to work on your A day in Giverny quilt, bet you are looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bags are adorable, Sue.

    Your front door greeter is a dapper dude. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Zippy bags Sue!
    These will make wonderful gifts!

    That little bear is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great zippy bags... great gifts! What a happy guest greeter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bags turned out so cute. I am sure the co-workers will be thrilled with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue...
    Love the bags! The color combos are all so pretty. I have the pattern, but haven't worked it up yet. Will be making one for a friend this year. I like the Atkinson patterns. The caddy pattern and the wine bag pattern are nice too.

    Your little bear is adorable. Such a sweet entrance!

    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great bags and your little bear is so precious, Sue! Soon it will be quiet after the holidays and I can just see the activity buzzing away in your sewing room!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete