Saturday, April 27, 2013

Making progress on my 2 Gallon Crock

I started this 2 Gallon Crock  by Primitive Gatherings last year and decided I wanted to finish this UFO


I just finished all of my geraniums last night  .  The pattern did not call for the bead in the center of each flower. My dear friend Cheryl  ( So many quilts , So little time ) made her 2 Gallon Crock last year and used these beads in her flowers and mailed me her leftover beads.  They really add a nice touch don't you think ?
This is the pattern cover. As you can see I have the stars to stitch and need to go and pick up some white thread today to finish those.
I pulled these fabrics out of my stash to use for my  5  quilt blocks. 
Hoping to finish this project this weekend and check this project off my UFO list ;-)

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG - it's gorgeous, Sue! So lifelike, too!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO Beautiful Sue! I love the beading and all the lovely stitches and those fabulous fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the crock design. Makes for a nice prim look.

    ReplyDelete