Friday, December 6, 2013

update on Nantucket quilt

 I am a woman on a mission the next fews days. To finish my Nantucket quilt flimsy. It has been on my design wall for too long .  We are expecting snow tonight so this is the perfect time to finish this quilt.

I did happen to walk into a Ben Franklin and see this PERFECT fabric for the backing of Nantucket.  My blocks are laying on the fabric in my picture above. It is a older Minick & Simpson Prairie Paisley  fabric !  You know how I am a sucker for Paisley fabrics ;-)   Just what I wanted so I can use this quilt for Christmas and in the Summer.


So.............. 40 blocks done 50 to go  !!!!!

Have a great weekend !

Sue

2 comments:

  1. I hope the last 50 blocks go fast. This one is going to be a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect backing, Sue! I know what happens when you're on a mission - a finish is soon to follow! Can't wait!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete