Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hampton Ridge BOM mon th # 6 blocks done

 I Finished my blocks for month #6 of  my  Hampton Ridge BOM !

I got to make to basket blocks this month. They are SO cute :-D



So now there are 25 blocks & there is a total of 41 blocks to make for this quilt.
  I really liked how I had displayed these 4 blocks SO.....



I started playing around with them and came up with this !






Looks a lot different right !


This is actually how the blocks will be laid out in the quilt at point with sashing.





 The finished quilt will measure 88" x 88 "




I also cut out all the fabric for Month # 7

Happy Sewing !

Sue

10 comments:

  1. I love your Hampton Ridge blocks! Isn't it amazing how big a change there is when blocks are set on point? I almost always prefer blocks set on point but rarely do it because I don't want to hassle with setting triangles (I don't use patterns so I haven't a clue as to how big to make my setting triangles).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's turning out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each and every block is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is coming along so well. Makes me want to do something similar. I have the patterns to their previous BOM but never made them. I think I will put that on my list for the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Hampton Ridge quilt is really coming along nicely! I love your blocks and the on point setting, You are more than half way done on the blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a whirlwind in the sewing room, Sue! I actually like both layouts. It will be a lovely bed quilt and a real heirloom!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great. I have my BOM packages, but haven't started this yet. Love seeing your progress - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete