Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My Patriotic Quilts and a finish !


 I was inspired with all of the blogs out there sharing there wonderful Patriotic quilts !

So I thought I would share mine with you :-D



 2 Patriotic  wool appliques I made

yes I finished this little guy Monday !

I had this frame and thought the mustard color frame worked well the the spool 

I made 2 GALLON CROCK last year 


I have 4 of my Patriotic quilts on my quilt ladder

HURRAH !  Jo Morton fabric

 Flag of Valor




next is  Red White  and  Blue Wiscasset


made this quilt many years ago





WISHING EVERYONE A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !

Happy Sewing !

Sue

11 comments:

  1. Your RWB quilts are beautiful. I have made two quilts that might be considered RWB quilts ... a couple of blue and white log cabins with red centers. Perhaps I should post my RWB bucket list. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyootness! Kyootness! I'm particularly in love with your Two Gallon Crock! (and that's no Crock!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection - I enjoyed seeing each one of your quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! I have made several of the same quilts, including the one with the house in the center. It was a pattern by Alice from Little Quilts. She taught a 2 day class on the quilt at their shop in Marietta and it was one of my all time favorite quilt experiences. Those ladies are so smart about quilting and the business of it all. I also have the same Uncle Sam figurine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 2 gallon crock piece is very interesting. I love patriotic pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous quilts!! And of course I love your wool work...beautiful display for the fourth! We are re arranging all our events here in New England because of the hurricane but will be celebrating at some point! Talk soon! xoE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great RW&B quilt show! You have some really wonderful quilts! I especially like the Flag of Valor one. I hope you have a Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I like the quilt display on the ladder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a gorgeous collection of patriotic quilts! I just have one and I just realized I forgot to take it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all! A very beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing and happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your beautiful patriotic quilts! I hope you had a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete