Sunday, July 13, 2014

Update on Hampton Ridge BOM


Hi!

Just finished completing  my month # 8 Hampton Ridge BOM . Now I have 33 of the 41 blocks completed   Yeahhh!






here they are all 33 of them 




Saturday I spent all day cleaning & organizing my sewing room. It feels so good to have it done.  While organizing I made a pile of some fabrics to sell on Ebay .  I listed about 10 items so far and will be listing more Monday.  I have a link to my Ebay on the right side  of my blog with a little picture of a basket quilt I made

Happy sewing !

Sue

10 comments:

  1. Your blocks are so beautiful! I love seeing each new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Crisp Piecing! Your blocks and your lily are all gorgeous! My quilty buddy just planted a new lily that is almost purple with a bright green throat! Really a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which I like best - the blocks or your gorgeous lily, Sue! You don't have much farther to go - woo-hooooo!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Hampton Ridge blocks AND your Star Gazer Lily are absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks look awesome together. The quilt keeps growing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blocks which look really great together and beautiful lily too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a beautiful quilt this is going to be. Congratulations on keeping up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That quilt is going to be a show stopper! Love all the blocks so far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blocks are really beautiful! You are getting close to a finish! Absolutely gorgeous lily too!

    ReplyDelete