Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Viola is coming along and Fall ....

 I just finished piecing my 4 Viola quilt blocks.
All that is left is making the 4 stem blocks and I can finish sewing it together.

The pattern has 16 blocks but I do not need a big quilt that is 82 1/2" x 82 1/2".
I am using Farmhouse Fig Tree fabrics.  It was love at first site when I saw this fabric line.



The trees are starting to change color and it is getting cooler.
When even have had a fire the last couple of days. Love this time of year !



We had 3 bucks hanging out in our front yard yesterday .
They know they are dafe here


We saw this fellow at a place in town we had lunch at. I thought he was pretty cool looking


We then went to the movies to see  " The Martian  " with  Matt Damon . I would highly recommend you go see this movie .

5 comments:

  1. Your Viola blocks are looking great ... it'll make a lovely wall hanging or table topper. Love that you have deer nearby. There are frequently deer hanging around DD's and I never grow tired of seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty line of fabric and works well in this quilt design. I like that you used different blacks for the vases/pots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the book...loved it. Cool weather and a fire...yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great quilt to work on during this beautiful Fall season.
    Your Viola is looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Farmhouse Fig Tree fabrics are very yummy for a great little quilt! Love how scrappy it is. That buck is gorgeous, how fortunate for you to have a visit from such a fine fellow. Loving this weather change too!

    ReplyDelete