Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Finishing a couple of UFO quilts

While it has been hot outside I have been able to finish 2 quilt projects


I finished piecing my Strawberries 'n Cream quilt designed by mtrosedesigns  and it is my quilters  YEAHHH!
I am very happy how it came out and the Fig Tree Strawberry fields revisited fabric is just gorgeous.




I was also able to finish SPOOKY Delights table runner
This was a free pattern from the Fat Quarter Shop and designed by Bunny Hill.
I used mostly fabric from my stash .


It is quilted and just needs binding


Just love this bat and witch flying across the moon

I chose this fabric from my stash for the backing

You know my love of gardening........Everything morning I go out to water and  see what needs to be snipped ;-)





12 comments:

  1. Oh, you just know the way to my heart! Strawberry Fields...Halloween with totally cute fussy cutting and it's all topped off by your beautiful gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! That orange spiderweb print has been in my collection for eons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Strawberries and Cream is gorgeous! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. The Fig Tree fabric is oh so pretty and especially in this design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The strawberries and cream quilt is lovely. The red fabric for the setting triangles and the border just sets the whole pattern off. Super cute Halloween fabric you've been stashing away. It looks perfect on your table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Strawberries & Cream quilt top is Gorgeous!
    Love that Halloween table runner too.
    Always enjoy seeing pictures of your beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your album quilt looks great and all on point, too! The table runner is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful just beautiful. I love your fabric and block choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Strawberries & Cream is just yummy! You are so right about that Fig Tree fabric being perfect for it. And I like your table runner too (hard to believe that Halloween is on the horizon again, isn't it?).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete