Monday, September 27, 2010

PUMPKIN HILL QUILT FOR AUTUMN FINISH !

PUMPKIN HILL QUILT ! Just finished the binding and quilt sleeve YEAH!! As you can see I have this hanging in my sewing room / office right above my cutting table/ drafting table. Oh how I love any fabric of Joanna Figueroa ! First of all I did not make this quilt top. I purchased this on Ebay and what a DEAL!! Just the patterns alone are $65.00. I can really appreciate the hours put into all the applique and piecing. This is a BUNNY HILL DESIGNS pattern named " PUMPKIN HILL ". The woman I bought this from is a quilter who made this while teaching the class. It is made of all fabric used in the original pattern " A DAY IN THE COUNTRY " BY JOANNA FIGUEROA AND LISA QUAN FOR FIG TREE QUILTS FOR MODA. My longarm quilter did a great job with all the swirls like a autumn breeze and all the little detail on the pumpkins , house, birds etc....





2 comments:

  1. Your quilt is absolutely GORGEOUS!
    I love the fabrics and darling pattern used to make this quilt.
    The machine quilting is so lovely and really compliments the pattern design perfectly.

    hugs,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness Sue, this quilt finished is BEAUTIFUL!!! How awesome you were able to finish off such a lovely piece! The work that you did on finishing it is just lovely. The colors are wonderful, that was a lucky find on EBAY :).

    The pic's of your getaway are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete