Monday, November 8, 2010

Decorated for Fall with quilts and Wreaths......

Been Decorating for Fall my favorite time of year ! This large wreath hangs on my front porch and I decorate it for every season. The quilt tablerunner I have on my dining room table and the last picture is wreath I have in the dining room that lights up. I have been very busy sewing for Ebay and raking the yard of leaves & acorns. Fall is so beautiful up here in the foothills with all of the Maple trees changing color.
I am celebrating my b-day on Monday . Hubby is taking me away for the weekend.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !



2 comments:

  1. Love the little owl!! Have a great weekend and a joyous BD celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fall decorations!
    I love the table runner.

    Sounds like you have a wonderful Birthday weekend planned!

    ReplyDelete