Saturday, February 5, 2011

Quilt project for February..... Pure

Well the weather has been just gorgeous here that last few weeks. We have been in the high 60's. We have been busy power washing the deck , shampoo the carpets and doing alot of spring cleaning inside the house and outside. This is just crazy weather for us in January ! Some of my bulbs are already blooming .
I have decided that my project for February will be the Bennington quilt from Carrie Nelson's Schnibbles times two book. I am using the PURE fabric line from Moda. The blue with circles fabric will be the outside border and the brown polka dot fabric will be for the inside border. In the second picture the off white fabric I have layed out will be my background fabric for the blocks. I think this fabric will give a nice contrast with the fabrics. I am waiting for the off white fabric that I ordered so I think I will start cutting these beautiful browns, latte and blue fabrics. I should be able to get this one done by the end of the month.




2 comments:

  1. I'll be anxious to see Bennington bloom! I remember having warm days in the Bay Area in Feb., but never Jan. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like another Gorgeous quilt is in the works! You always choose such beautiful fabrics for your projects!
    Love those outside pictures - sure wish I was there with you!

    Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete