Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy August 1st !

I have been able to finish a couple of more projects this last week.

This is " GOOD FORTUNE " and how I love this quilt. I made this quilt out of ALL Collection for a Cause " Legacy " fabric by Moda. This is a Schnibbles pattern by Miss Rosie's quilt co. This was a kit I purchased and included is the backing & binding too.






I also made this table runner for a friend's b-day gift who is a Rooster lover. This is made of LA PETIT POULET by Moda fabric except for the backing is a fabric I had in my stash.

She really loved her b-day gift. Now she has roosters on both sides of her table runner !

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt top is really Beautiful!
    I love the fabrics, colors, design...ALL of it!
    What a sweet table runner to make for your friends birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would consider myself very fortunate if that lovely quilt was in my collection...great job! I know your friend will adore her birthday gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your finished quilt top. It's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete