Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Progressing slowly on my JT2 blocks.......

Yes I know.. This is the first set of 6 blocks in the JT2 Sew- along..... I'm getting there slowly but surely. I have printed out the other set of block patterns so that I can make them at my own pace. These blocks are quite a challenge for me. I do not Applique and I have a difficult time with small blocks . I did figure out the applique with the help of my dear friend Doreen , they may not be perfect but I did it !


I am making most of my blocks with Jo Morton prints . Jo's variety and a few medium and dark solid fabrics. Here is my project basket with all of my fabrics I will be using. It has been alot of fun seeing what fabrics all of the other quilters in this sew along are using.

6 comments:

  1. Love your JT2 blocks in reds and whites! Not only I generally like the reds, also your blocks are so pretty. And of course Jo's fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look wonderful! And what a great collection of Jo reds. She has some new ones out in the Bridgeport collection, but only one is a true red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl ! I'm trying . Hmm I will have to check out the Bridgeport collection

      Delete
  3. Great blocks! Super collection of the red fabrics...my favorite color!

    Carolyn :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn ! I just love these red fabrics too , just perfect for the JT2 BOM

      Delete
  4. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with Shortest and earn dollars for every visitor to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete