Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Cleaning My Sewing Room.......

Welcome to my sewing room / office ! It look so nice after I did my cleaning and organizing that I just had to share . This picture is me entering my sewing room / office . We put cabinets all along the the wall under the window and upper cabinets on each side of the window. Lots of storage ! The left side is my sewing area and the right side is my office.
When you enter the room to the left is my sewing area . The large basket on the floor to the left holds my completed quilt tops ready to be sent to the quilter.
This is my office area with my design wall

On the other side of the room is my cutting table. Bookcase with my rulers, quilt books and quilt magazines. To the left is my old wicker bookcase that holds all of my finished quilts. I have 2 green baskets on my cutting table, the small one for my rotary cutters and the larger basket for scraps.

Now if it only could stay like this for just a little while!

8 comments:

  1. Great space! I like your antique sewing machine table with the Schnibble quilt hanging above it. Don't you wish you could clean once and it would stay like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great space, Sue! I just love the wall color and the bookcase/desk wall is genius!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sewing room needs a lot of help right now. It is the result of NOT tidying up after and in-between projects. YOurs looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wish my sewing room was that neat and clean! Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sewing room looks WONDERFUL. Everything is in it's place and so neat and tidy!
    I just love it.
    You sure did a GREAT job!There is going to be alot of crafting going on in there.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Crafting and Spring Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sewing room looks like a lovely place to
    sew. I love seeing how people arrange their sewing rooms, love the little baskets on your cutting table.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful Sue. I need to get busy and tidy up my space. I love your Bunny Hill quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete