Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Saturday of berries berries berries for Vintage Rouge

   I'm back !!!  It has been awhile since I have posted on my blog .     The week after the wedding all I did was get caught up on my sleep . Last week was my birthday and hubby to me to Lake Tahoe . Just a beautiful drive with the snow on the ground. 
Thought I would show you my progress on my  Vintage Rouge.  I have the center of my quilt all sewn together
               I have finished invisible machine applique on all of my leaves , stems & Dresden  flowers on all 4 side panels
   My goal today is to applique all 56 berries ( 14 on each panel )  and then these panels will be done
  I have all of my blocks for the border done and borders all cut  SO my goal is to finish my Vintage Rouge this weekend.  
                      This is what the quilt will look like when I am done.   Hopefully I will post a picture of my completed Vintage Rouge on Monday.

Wishing Everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving !!!

10 comments:

  1. You have chosen a beautiful pattern and are making great progress. The circular design in some of the blocks look like they might be a bit harder to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! My sister and her family are celebrating Thanksgiving in Tahoe...lucky dogs to have some snow. Your Vintage Rouge is coming along nicely. I am cheering for you to meet your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sue! I sure missed out on this one. Happy Birthday, glad you got up to Tahoe :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue...
    The pictures from the wedding were lovely. You and your daughter looked so happy...the bride's dress was so pretty.

    Your Vintage Rouge looks wonderful. Aren't those berries fun!!
    I am quilting mine as we speak...should be finished in a couple of days. Wishing I had a long arm at times!! Someday!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Sue! Your Vintage Rouge will be so beautiful! I think those little berries are the toughest part - but I know yours will be perfect! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A simply gorgeous quilt Sue! It's so enjoyable to see the progress you are making.
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All quilts are looking fantastic i know you did a lot p hard work.Thanks for sharing and just keep it up.


    Military Challenge Coins

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow dear this time your quilts are more attractive from previous quilts.


    Villas in Tuscany

    ReplyDelete