Saturday, October 12, 2013

Las Vegas & WIND SWEPT

I'm Home !!!! I have not been blogging much because we we just got home from Las Vegas !

           We saw the Michael Jackson Cirque show at Mandalay Bay . It was AMAZING !!!!!
 Before I left I did finish my WINDSWEPT TABLE MAT . Doreen had a free October sew along and this was so easy to make you can go HERE to see the FREE TUTORIAL .  I plan on making the table runner too . 

I received my Primitive Quilts & projects magazine and ....................

    Did you see this PUMPKIN SPICE QUILT??  It was love at first site for me.
I ordered the kit and have already pieced  my  quilt together
Now I just need to cut out all of my applique pieces from this yummy fabric
Have a great weekend !  I hope it is filled with lots of SEWING !

8 comments:

  1. As soon as I finish writing this I'm running out to my mailbox to check for the PQ&P magazine! Love your WIndswept table mat... is there anything Doreen can't do???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you had a wonderful time in Vegas!
    Your Windswept looks gorgeous and so does the start to your Pumpkin Spice Quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the PQ magazine and fell in love with that quilt too! It's looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was love at first site when I saw this quilt :-D I am looking forward to doing the applique on this one

      Delete
  4. OMG - you must have had a blast, Sue! The table topper is SO gorgeous and I love the pumpkin quilt! Haven't gotten my copy of the mag yet and now I can't wait!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your table topper. The fabric is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to see the Cirque show! And what great projects, especially the pumpkin table topper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun post doing fun things! Love the pumpkin spice quilt and your table mat from Doreen's tute is perfect!

    ReplyDelete