Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hampton Ridge BOM 4 , Wool Pin Keeper and a New project

My package arrived from Kelly Ann' Quilting shop  !

Hampton Ridge Month #4 was one of the items in my package



In fact as soon as it arrived I started cutting all of my fabrics for each block ! Now I am all set to sit down and sew these together


The other item in my package was this wonderful SUGAR TRAIL QUILT KIT !  You may have seen this quilt on DOREEN"S blog !  Doreen designed this pattern and just look at these gorgeous fabrics ! They are Scarlet Evening by Judie Rothermel for Marcus  fabrics. Just Gorgeous !!!!  The beautiful black floral fabric is for the border and the fabric in front of it is the background fabric. The kit even includes the binding .  As soon as I saw this quilt I ordered it from Kelly Ann's Quilting here is the link


  Here is a close up of the pattern

This quilt is made with one simple block and  easy layout and measures 54 " x 59 ".  I can not wait to get started on this quilt :-D





I recently made this pin keep for a birthday gift for a dear friend.  Now that she has received it I can share it on my blog


 It is started to look like Spring in my gardens



Happy Quilting

Sue

4 comments:

  1. Your projects look like fun.....that pin keep is gorgeous!, and that bloom is spectacular! I really needed a dose of spring......having just shoveled the walk minutes ago! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I am envious of all the quilty goodness, Sue! I just love the new kit and your pinkeep is so adorable! That's one gorgeous camellia! Wish they grew in our neck of the woods.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm as excited to see your Hampton Ridge blocks as you are to make them! Just love those fabrics! You will be kept busy with those blocks as well as the very cute Sugar Trail project. I saw your lovely pin keep on Doreen's blog... very nice!
    Thanks for sharing a bit of spring with us... we are suppose to get snow on Sunday... enough already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful projects! And I know that Doreen will love her pinkeep!

    ReplyDelete