Monday, January 12, 2015

Making a Baby Quilt

I have been working on this Baby Quilt this last week .
It started when I received a baby shower invitation for the 24th of this month.
The Mom to Be color's for the baby room are sage green , pale yellow and she loves cats.

I found this perfect fabric online " LIL RASCALS " it came out in 2012 and I was lucky enough to find a jelly roll online :-D



Quilt measures 42" x 50 " 


Just look at these cute cats !


I used a wonderful pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew named " OFF TRACK "





I used a Kona White sashing I really think it makes the colors pop !
I have it all pinned and ready to machine  quilt


Look at this backing fabric and  stripe binding fabric I found


Happy Sewing !

Sue

10 comments:

  1. What a cute baby quilt! You work fast! Here's to a productive 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it...perfect fabric choice too! *wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt design is a good use for a jelly roll. It is always hard for me to think of anything I want to do with one of the rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a super cute quilt and fun fabrics. It will be loved by that new baby and mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made that pattern for my grandson using gray & turquoise & orange - your fabrics are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet fabrics for a baby quilt!
    The pattern and quilt top are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little quilt that's going to be! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic, Sue! You have the best eye when it comes to picking fabrics!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is all just too cute! A modern design made up in a vintage style print in non traditional colors! Wonderful! What a lucky be'be'!

    ReplyDelete