Saturday, January 23, 2016

First finish of 2016 SWEET AS HONEY QUILT


I first saw this  quilt &  pattern " WELDED" on  Sinta's blog here   and it was love at first sight.
The fabric is "Sweet as Honey " by Art Gallery and the free pattern here  is from the Fat Quarter Shop here.
The fabric came out over a year ago but I was lucky to find my fabrics online.

 Welded is 61" x 79 1/2" if you follow the pattern   but I only made mine 60" x 60" because of lack of fabric plus it is a perfect lap size :-D


Here is a few close up pictures of this cute fabric:





Now to decide on my next quilt I want to make ;-)

HAPPY SEWING !!!

Sue

6 comments:

  1. It's adorable!! Congrats on your first finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt and use of fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrumptious fabrics and a delightful finish. It's nice to have the first one done and it's still January!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fabrics. It is all pulled together with the sashing fabric. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt top Sue!
    Love the fabrics you used to make this too.

    ReplyDelete