Thursday, May 12, 2016

Sew & Sew pillow Sweetwater Volume II fabric


 Just finished this pillow yesterday I made for my sewing room chair.

I used only 2 - 2.5" charm packs and and some yardage for the little Spools and background.
I quilted it and added a envelope pillow backing to it.
The pillow finishes at 20".

It is going to be So comfy now when I am sewing at my machine :-D





          Thought I would share a picture of my Snowcone  Japanese Snowbell tree  we have in the front yard .


It is in full bloom now and just loaded with these bell shaped flowers and loaded with bees .







It is supposed to be 82 here today so I think I will do some sewing with a glass of ice tea :-D

Enjoy your day !!

Sue

4 comments:

  1. SUPER cute pillow Sue!
    I've never seen a Japanese Snowbell tree before - your's is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your garden is special and sweet. I love it when trees put on their spring and summer displays! Love your cute spoolie pillow! I can't have one, at least not until I find that sewing Loveseat I've been wishing for...my litle Doxie, Maecee wouldn't be happy if her snuggle space were taken over by a pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our goal? We want to pass the incredible savings on to you! All fabric is new and comes from a smoke free environment. We hope you will enjoy your shopping experience with us at fabriccarolina.com
    robert allen fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I would love to own this collection of fabrics!
    duralee seaglass fabric

    ReplyDelete