Wednesday, June 29, 2016

4th of July weekend

I finished sewing my Stars and Strips Quilt together  just in time for the 4th of July !!
This is a Thimble blossoms pattern by Camille Roskelley and I used all Vintage Picnic fabric.
Such a fun and easy quilt to make



I also made this quilt for a wedding gift for my Nephew and his wife to be .
These fabrics  and quilt are out of my comfort zone but is totally their taste with the modern look with Kaffe  Fassett fabrics in the burgundy and purple fabrics


Both quilts are my quilters now and I will be sure to post pictures of both of them when I get them back.  Meanwhile I need to prepare my binding.

This is a very special weekend for our family...

My Grandson Nico turns 1 on July 4th and the kids are having a party on Saturday.




 As you can see Nico is getting ready for his big day and is trying on Party hats :-D

Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe 4th of July !!

Happy Sewing !

Sue





4 comments:

  1. Nico is darling in his birthday hat. I like your flag quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Nico!
    Amazing how time flies by so quickly.
    Both of your new quilt finishes are beautiful!
    Wishing you a safe and happy July 4th holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your flag quilt very much. Just perfect for display Memorial Day through Labor Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete