Monday, March 3, 2014

October Calender Girl Paper Pieced Falling Leaves

 While we were getting some much needed rain this weekend I finished Paper Piecing my border on my October Calender Girl.   Doreen has out done herself again designing these Paper Pieced  Autumn leaves that have the look of floating !




We now have 11 of our 12 blocks completed .  I am so excited to  be so close to sewing this quilt together and calling it a  finish  !


Now................... back to finishing Month #3 of  Hampton Ridge BOM quilt blocks before month #4 arrives in my mailbox  ;-)

I have everything all cut & laid out and I am ready to sew .

All of my blocks I have made  so far and stacked nicely in my basket with their number attached and that fabric is all of my leftover fabric I have so far .

Happy Monday !

Sue


5 comments:

  1. My favorite month, Sue! I know the feeling of getting close to being done - you're almost there! Love your organization -- could use you here for a few days ;>)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is pretty sweet. It won't take long to get month #3 done. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your October girl turned out beautiful!
    Such wonderful progress on your Hampton Ridge blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect quilt for a Sue! and in your favorite colors and fabrics too! Very special that you and Doreen are doing this together. Will you sash it as well? Hampton Ridge blocks are looking very nice! Happy that we are getting rain, lots last night down here. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Calendar Redwork quilt is just precious. I didn't realize that you and Doreen are working on this together... I must have missed that post! Every border is a treat to look at!
    I'm drooling over the Hampton Ridge blocks and the fabrics!!! And, I admire your organization!

    ReplyDelete