Tuesday, April 28, 2015

They are back from the quilters

 Happy mail !

My 2 baby quilts came back from Mary of Quilt Hollow and always she did a great job icing these 2 baby quilts for me . Just look how cute they are :-D


In the Ocean quilt made of Riley Blake fabric and I appliquéd the whales in the center


I found this cute whales fabric for the backing ...


Here is a close up of the quilting


This is SPLASH ........ As you can see I have the binding on this one ready for me to hand sew


Love this fabric with its cute whales , crabs, jelly fish .......



These are for my Grandson due July 8th.

I have 2 baby showers and 1 quilt  for each shower

Thank you Mary for quilting these for me

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful finish to your adorable quilts! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Mary's quilting speed must be on Lickety-Split!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been working with blue and yellow and creating the nicest little quilts. The whale design fabric is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what gorgeous little quilts ... I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious, Sue! Have fun with your grandson.

    ReplyDelete