Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Green Tea Quilt ......

Hope everyone had a wonderful 3 day weekend.

I started a new quilt project over the weekend. Green Tea !

This is my very first paper pieced quilt with the help of my good friend Doreen from Aunt Reen's Place and may I say I am having alot of fun making these quilt blocks. I am using Mill House Inn fabric by Moda. Just love this fabric and how the blocks are coming out.



I already made 3 of the 9 blocks and hope to finish this quilt this week. The blocks are good size 12 1/2"










2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful. Wish I could finish a quilt in a week. Maybe it is because I have too many things going on at once! Hope you like paper piecing...it makes the impossible possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is going to be stunner! I love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete