Monday, May 2, 2011

QUILT PROJECT FOR THE MONTH OF MAY..



I CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED ON THIS QUILT KIT !

When I am all done the quilt is going to look like this ( I hope ). I always shy away from ANY quilt pattern that uses templates but this one is supposed to be VERY easy! Time will tell though.



I picked this kit up at our Grass Valley Quilt show last saturday. Just look at these yummy fabrics 16 fat quarters . Hey look these fabrics coordinate with the colors of my blog !
and these templates were included in the kit






The pattern is ELISA'S BACKPORCH DESIGN " AFTERNOON DELIGHT- TEA INSPIRED QUILTS FEATURING THE 7" CRAZY CURVES AND 3.5" SMALL PATHS TEMPLATES. The kit includes a total of 4 quilt patterns ... Earl Grey , Chai spice Tea , Sweet Tea and Chamomile Tea













HAPPY SEWING !!









2 comments:

  1. Since I don't do curves, at least not well, I will love watching yours come together. Fabulous neutral batiks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those beautiful Batik fabrics!
    The pattern you chose looks terrific.
    Wonderful Tea inspired quilt titles - how fun.
    Looking forward to following your progress on this quilt!

    ReplyDelete