Monday, January 30, 2012

January Calendar Girl block finish

Finished my January Calendar Girl Block ! Doreen and I are making this adorable Calendar girls quilt together and each month we will be posting a picture of the stitchery block and then a picture of the block after we have sewn on our sashing for each one. Doreen is designing a different sashing for each block. We are using a layer cake of Rouenneries Deux by Moda .
Here is my project basket with my fabric and Calendar girl blocks
These are my projects for 2012 ! The basket on the left is JUST TAKES 2 BOM , the next basket is my Dear Jane and then our Calendar girls quilt project.

2 comments:

  1. The French General fabrics are a great choice for your redwork blocks!Look how organized you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun you girls are having together! Love FG's fabrics, but the most interesting and amazing thing is seeing your project baskets are so well organized and tidy. That won't happen with my stuff...

    ReplyDelete