Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hi ! Been awhile since I have posted on my blog !  Like many of you I have been trying to finish making my Christmas gifts and I am happy to report that I finished last night !!!!!
                              I made this set of Flannel pillowcase cases for my daughter
                                            Made this ipad sleeve for my niece
                                       AND my last 2 sets of Zippy bags !
                           What a relief to have all of these done AND NOW.....
  I get to work on  " A Day in Giverny "  Yeahhhhh !!   This morning I started working on block #4
                                    Smoky wishes you a VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY !

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are finished with your Christmas sewing and can work on that quilt that looks like it is going to be just beautiful. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh your blocks using the This and That pattern are beautiful! I love your fabric choices. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gifts, Sue! They will love them! Seeing those blocks up close - they're gorgeous! Happy Holidays to you and your family, too!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all beautiful hand sewn gifts! You will have a lot of very happy recipients on your list this year! ;)

    Your Giverny blocks are gorgeous! You're making wonderful progress on those. Congratulations on such a productive December!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giverny block...be still thy heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous! Done. I have not even started gifts for my family yet...yikes!

    ReplyDelete