Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Redwork Calendar Girl " Tail Feathers "

                    Just finished my November  Redwork Calendar girl and could not wait to show you

  The border design is Doreen's own version of " Tail Feathers ".  How perfect for the month of November and Turkey !

I can not wait to see what design Doreen will have for our December Calendar Girl !  Each month is so exciting to see what she has created for us .  If you would like to see my other Calendar girls I have made so far this year I have a link on the upper right side of my blog " Calendar Girls "

I am VERY excited !  I more block and we can sew this quilt together :-D

                                            This is the pattern we are using :




1 comment:

  1. Another little cutie and only one more month to go, Sue! Woo-hoo!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete